Monday, September 6, 2010

Valentino Rossi Shoulder Injury From Falling

 Valentino Rossi
Misano, The issue of fitness is still a major issue ahead of Valentino Rossi series of San Marino. But it's not just a broken leg that was the problem, but his shoulder. Rossi shoulder injury from falling in the event motokros couple for about five months ago has not recovered completely, while his broken leg in an accident at Mugello in fact getting better faster.

Rossi managed to pierce the San Marino GP qualifying, claiming a lot better than before in Indianapolis, United States, last weekend. Nevertheless, conditions are not ideal.

"I feel fine. Actually this is much easier than Indy (Indianapolis) because temperatures are more humane, "said Rossi was quoted Autosport.

"I also feel much better with my foot, but unfortunately the track here is more demanding because there are three shoulder strength (area), braking sharply to the right. So I had to bear the pain and I lost 0.1 (seconds) every braking. I hope the pain does not become worse in the end, "he said.

Admitted Rossi, Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo, who was in pole position in qualifying, going too fast for him, so targetnay is a fight with Casey Stoner and Ben Spies won the third position.

"I do not really miss. Highly dependent on the type of tires they use. We'll see tomorrow (Sunday, 5 / 9), at two o'clock (local time), "said the Fiat Yamaha rider.

"I'm not too far away (compared to both) and I'm pretty abgus rhythm. But at the same conditions, compared to Jorge, he's a little faster than we do, not too much, just a little, "he continued.

"I think the key to the race tomorrow is the rear tire. If Pedrosa can use soft tires, he will have an advantage in grip, especially in the beginning, "explained the Italian racer.

"I think for now Lorenzo and Pedrosa are in good condition, so it would be hard to beat. For third place on the podium, apparently between me and Spies Stoner, "ask Rossi.

No comments:

Post a Comment