Friday, August 27, 2010

Nemanja Vidic Extend the Contract at Manchester United

 Nemanja Vidic
Origin Serbian defender Nemanja Vidic has signed a new contract for four years with Manchester United.



Your Ad Here



"Nemanja has grown to become one of the best central defense in Europe and we are delighted he will be here during the next few years."
Vidic (28), who have appeared 188 times since joining from Spartak Moscow in January 2006, in the media being linked with a move in recent months but is now tied with United until June 2014.

He said: "I am very pleased to sign this contract. I came to this club when I was young and has grown very rapidly with the help of managers, is training staff and his teammates.

"During my time here we have a lot of success and I look forward to continuing it in the coming seasons." United won the Premier League in 2007, 2008 and 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment