Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mystery of The Earthquake in Yogyakarta

 The Australian Fisherman shots
After 2 Years Finally Silenced The Australian Fisherman Reveals His Guilt Missing continue haunted not visit every day finally the Australian fishermen we interviewed successfully, the following is a little excerpt from the interview via phone:


"Oh My GOD, I do not believe it, I only said nothing Fell silent PBUH unintentionally immortalised this incident and this incident, but sorry from me Because I just now the very frightening Mystery Revealed"
The Australian Fisherman shots
After scraping Many More info from The Fisherman, before the nuclear explosion that happened there was odd-shaped aircraft that morning to decorate the dark, but the Fisherman's Not So cares, but after so many minutes of the explosion came and the Fishermen Alarmed As Startled.


"Oh My GOD, I was very startled, his light like that dazzled"

No comments:

Post a Comment